Beams on the new Maumee River bridge on Riverview Avenue and State Route 110 were placed on pier four and three Monday.
According to Lamar Spencer, Ohio Department of Transportation project engineer for the job, four beams will be laid each day for the next couple of days.
"Eventually, that will allow us to place the deck," Spencer said.
He added once the beams are placed, the project will be about 75% complete. Pouring the deck and building the roundabout on the north side of the bridge, at Riverview Avenue and Industrial Drive, will follow.
Spencer said the roundabout is scheduled to begin June 1 and will result in a closure of the intersection for about 45 days.
- Dua Lipa models PUMA's new Mayze sneakers
- Maumee River Bridge update: all beams in place
- Lady Tigers power past Napoleon
- One injured in area car-bike crash
- Wayne retiring after 41 years coaching basketball
- Country singer Hardy to entertain at Henry County Fair
- Nine indicted by Henry County grand jury
- Center project receives new name, logo
- For Your Information for April 10, 2021
- NLL to add four schools