CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
- Findlay man arrested on drug charges
- Roundabout to open for east, west traffic starting today
- Body located in wildlife area
- Aces pace PH past Fayette
- Farmer appreciation dinner receives national recognition
- Camp Palmer trips planned for NAS sixth, seventh graders
- Christmas Cheer adapting due to COVID-19
- Senior center remains closed for now
- Virus numbers trending up in county
- NAS studies traffic, parking plan
- By AARON E. AUZINS NWS Staff Writer
Current Henry County Treasurer Lisa Spiess will run as a Democratic candidate for the position in the Nov. 3 General Election.