A fierce political battle is underway over who will replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat and when a vote will take place. CNN's Jeffrey Toobin explains how the Supreme Court cases are decided when only eight justices are seated.
- Body located in wildlife area
- Findlay man arrested on drug charges
- Training, safety important for Ruskey
- Justin Aldrich is in the Player Spotlight
- Farmer appreciation dinner receives national recognition
- Mires wants to give back to community
- Beck seeks to be compassionate voice
- Schools, drug problems priorities for Bodenbender
- LC bested in 4 by Delta
- Cats hungry after bye week
- By AARON E. AUZINS NWS Staff Writer
Current Henry County Treasurer Lisa Spiess will run as a Democratic candidate for the position in the Nov. 3 General Election.