Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell makes the case for the Senate voting on President Trump's Supreme Court nominee, six weeks before the presidential election, despite blocking Obama's nominee in March of 2016 because it was too close to the election.
- Body located in wildlife area
- Findlay man arrested on drug charges
- Training, safety important for Ruskey
- Justin Aldrich is in the Player Spotlight
- Farmer appreciation dinner receives national recognition
- Mires wants to give back to community
- Beck seeks to be compassionate voice
- Schools, drug problems priorities for Bodenbender
- LC bested in 4 by Delta
- Cats hungry after bye week
- By AARON E. AUZINS NWS Staff Writer
Current Henry County Treasurer Lisa Spiess will run as a Democratic candidate for the position in the Nov. 3 General Election.