A cat shelter in Chicago is selling groups of feral cats for up to $600 to combat Chicago's rat problem, which is believed to be the worst in the country.
- Findlay man arrested on drug charges
- Roundabout to open for east, west traffic starting today
- Body located in wildlife area
- Aces pace PH past Fayette
- Farmer appreciation dinner receives national recognition
- Camp Palmer trips planned for NAS sixth, seventh graders
- Christmas Cheer adapting due to COVID-19
- Virus numbers trending up in county
- Senior center remains closed for now
- NAS studies traffic, parking plan
- By AARON E. AUZINS NWS Staff Writer
Current Henry County Treasurer Lisa Spiess will run as a Democratic candidate for the position in the Nov. 3 General Election.